biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Putrajaya Kayak Day

Today my left eye still feeling not well. So I continue to wear the specs. Then when we went to lunch,3 of my friends followed my car.At first,I felt uneasiness.But sooner,I felt ok...haha..I am not sure why my thinking changed..all this while,I was so shy of this look..
then later in the evening,I made up a decision which I felt surprised of myself!!Hahah..i went to kayak with friends..there were 25 of us..which means there will be 24 more friends see my ugly look..and it didn't out of my expectation..many friends said they can't recognize me after I wear the specs :P
About the kayak,it is actually a lake located at putrajaya.There is nice scenery there!! Super nice and unpoluted. I am happy to join them. We had had a wonderful one hour kayaking in the lake + pouring water on each other for fun until all of us became wet after one hour!!
Hope tomorrow my left eye will be ok :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home