biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, December 31, 2004

End of year 2004!

Today is the last day of year 2004. I think I should write something in my blog so that when it is the last day of year 2005, I can compare my thinking and also check whether my resolution for the incoming year has been fulfilled.
As a summary of year 2004, I can conclude that I am a lucky one.
January 2004 - nothing much happened,except little sick
February 2004 - Can't very sure what my honey gave me during Valentine's day.There were so many special day during the whole year :P But I guess we had had a wonderful day :P
March 2004- Normal month for me I guess
April 2004- A gang of us went to Langkawi! It was a nice and wonderful trip. I brought bro as well.
May 2004- Our second anniversary+ his birthday. I wrote him a book. Well, it is unfinished and will not finished until the end of our day ;)
June 2004- Started FYP..tiring month I guess
July 2004-Can't remember any big event occurred..
August 2004-bought my first digital camera! Snap snap snap..
September 2004- My industrial training started.
October 2004- best month of the year! A birthday party at my house. Friends from KL came to celebrate together with me! We managed to take a group photo at my house. Guess after 20 years, I will still remember this wonderful birthday..
November 2004- Continued my training!But I did a crazy thing..I went to KL to find my friend during her birthday.Hahah...
December 2004-yaya..this is the month!Everything went fine except 26th of the month, the Tsunami occurred. Up til now,the death toll has been recorded as 122k. Condolence.

See??What the hell is my 2004 all about? Guess my memory is not good enough. Nothing special in my year summary!

My new year resolution : Get a good grade for FYP + get a good job + keep in touch with all friends + family and friends all in the pink+world peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home