biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Day 2

Today I woke up at 9.30am in the morning. Start to feel that i am really in holiday. Less tension and seemed have plenty of time to wander around..I watched some episodes and started to clean my desktop.Think it still need to take some time to clear all the stuffs in my computer!

I accompanied mum to eat cha koay teow later in the noon. Well,today my stomach was not good. I went to the toilet for 4 times. =(

But seriously i am feeling that no point to tell him.I used to tell everything happened to me to him. But now i think it seemed a bit ma fan.So we only talked the phone in the morning. Then at night. I felt myself like a foolish. I thought it was time to talk together. I was about to tell him that I enjoyed the moment talking to him over the phone. But before I could say it, he said he gotta leave. I am kinda frustrated and disappointed. And when I showed the feeling a bit bu she de, he suddenly said "you don't .....AGAIN". I was really cold. Thinking myself as a troublesome thing. It is really foolish to show my feeling to him.May be I should said byebye and close the phone immediately when he wanted to stop next time? I don't know.

Going to sleep. .如果爱是朵很脆弱的玫瑰,我也愿意承受不完美中的完美。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home