biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Day 1

Now the time is 9.53pm. I just sent him to the bus station. Last week I did not continue my blog. Many things did happen. And gosh! I can't remember at all. I knew something sad happened last week, I have an argument with mum..and I was exhausted because I could not finish the task assigned by Boss,and boy pushed some homeworks to me as well as his gf's...at last...today,I really feel relieved!!

Today I have a wonderful day. We went to matsuki and had the japanese bento lunch set. Total amoout is around 33 bucks. But this is a hearty meal. I enjoyed it very much expecially the free haagen dazz ice cream!Then we went to Gurney Plaza to watch a movie. I chosed Polar Express...aiyak..really a super duper normal movie. Didn't get touched at all..may be Christmas is just another normal day to me,especially nowadays it has been transformed into a commercial festive..

Oya..I went to visit boss with her favorite cinnamon from the Adventist Hospital.Kinda disappointed when I saw that she looked so normal when she saw me. I was thinking that she will look surprise when she saw me..anyway, I managed to take photos with her..

guess I am just a stupid girl..I was so independent all this while..may be I was so independent that I found that sometimes he will neglect me. So I reminded him to pick some food for me for every meal ( I thought all guys will do so for their gf? even my big brother did to his gf!) . I supposed he will take care of me all the time...Do you mean ALL THE TIME?yes,i guess so..girl is simply a creature that you will never get understood..including i myself.. I am getting not so happy because I found that after 2 years, he is still like a piece of wood to me. Why am I trying to change him? I don't know. I should have know that he is that type of guy..techy guy...the one facing the computer as always..but why recently I would hope that he will be the one caring and considerate? I don't know what should a relationship be sometimes..discussing the world news? The latest technology gadget?The same thing i can just discuss with my friends..but i think he will only intestered in it,so I make some topics we would discuss together so that we have some topic..after all,we will not have any other topics..even when just now after dinner, when he back,he just reached his pc..starting his rss reading..

Sometimes i just need a talk...but i don;t know I should start from where..i am afraid that i make the whole relationship heavy..now I start to hate the computer..hateit hate it because its existence make our distance so much.. this 3 months, i feel not even happier than in cyberjaya. At there, we can sit together and talk after dinner. now,after dinner, we will only stick ourself in front of the computer to do something.

I am writing shit..but I am missing him...missing him crazy... T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home