biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Tuesday

Who says Monday Blue? I supposed Tuesday is another blue day. Ling is outstation. I was so happy because I do not need to go to office so early everyday (her work time is 8.30am,mine is 9am,usually mum send us to work at the same time!) However,things are not as smooth as I think.Well,these 2 days I still go to my office as early as usual. Sigh,mum said I should not go there last minute...arghhh...

I have seen a funny article today. Although it happened during May,I think it still worth a read.

Everyday is a wonderful one when I got a mail from him.*shhh* It is the most wonderful moment in the day.The encouragement,virtual kiss and concern is so much that I feel that my heart is contented.

Okay,get back to my work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home