biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Life is Waiting

Today my mood still remain the same...when we went to the bank,I was again nagged by mum.
Then we went to the supermarket. I went there reluctantly in fact. It was having one day sale. Mum insisted that she wanted to go there. To prevent her from scolding me again, I just followed what she said...sigh..I am really helpless in that..
Then four of us went for a movie. It is The Terminal by Tom Hanks. I like it a lot. I laughed and cried during the whole show. Steven Spielberg is really a great director and of course Tom Hanks is a great actor. The way he expressed himself as a foreigner is really awesome.
Well, I concluded that today is a good day. The movie warms me, it will be added into my favourite movie list from today! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home