biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, October 29, 2004

Sad day

I know it was my fault..I should inform mum earlier about my trip..But I told her last week,before I finished my sentence,she said she knew it..I thought she knew it and since she said nothing,I ASSUMED that she allowed me.

Just now Sheng told me that he told mum about my trip.He said she was shocked. I know when I back,there will be a war. and my prediction is so accurate...when I just got into the car, she shouted at me.

Throughout our conversation,I know she worried about us. But the way she used really hurts. I controlled myself not to cry. But when he back,I nearly collapsed. And during my whole dinner ,I could not control and cried out.

Sigh..what a sad day..we both were still emailing each other this whole week and counted down since Monday...should say that we counted since the day he booked the hotel..

Now everything just gone..in a night..and I don't know what will happen later,tomorrow and the day after tomorrow..endless nagging and scolds..=(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home