biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Back from KL

I went to KL yesterday to find my gangs of friends. We celebrated Yl's birthday at Ichiban. Well, of course, they were sooo surprised to see us :P I had a very great time with the girls..chit chat and laughed til now I still can hear their laughter,just like a minute before,we were together...sigh...I am graduating soon...not sure when we will have chance to gather like this..anyway,I really treasure the moments...

jifong saw a small cockroach in the oyster so Wj and Gj went to complain...but too bad Ichiban did not want to take any action/compensation..and we saw a rat ran passed!!!!

We managed to board the bus in time...quite tired now..yesterday wj's room was so cold..can't imagine how he sleeps with such a thin blanket :P

Dad was stranded in KK airport. Poor him..this is due to the fact that Air Asia flight skidded off runway...he has to stay overnight in the airport..makes me recall the scene in The Terminal. Tomorrow I will call him in the morning..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home