biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Karaoke Day

Today I went to Red Box with him to join his gathering with his colleagues. Seriously,I did enjoy the singing very much. I sang a lot of songs,without feeling uneasiness. I wish I did not out of tune too much :P

I just watched the Global Chinese Singing Competition. To my surprise, the competition seemed cheap. I mean the contestants are good. But the way they compete and win the competition seemed depend a lot on their luck i.e singing with certain good artist with nice songs that can let them perform their best to the audience. Anyway,glad to see our representative won the first and second place!

I am suffering from my monthly come today. I hope tomorrow when I go to work,it will not as pain as today. I am going to sleep,but it is really painful. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home