biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Boring Day..

It has been 3 days for no internet connection at my office. The first day I can still stand it by doing other things such as design the wallpapers. Second day I started to feel boring...and today...I really want to die ah...so boring..I did 3 banners design and read few pages of Pearl Powder...sigh..wasted a day...tomorrow I will bring something to read...

Tiring day..not much thing to write..today I am happy...sometimes i think I am quite emotional ah...last few days I am so pesimistic about my relationship with the families and partner.. now seemed the dark clouds are gone :)

Bed time!! I am looking forward to going to KL to find my friends...hehehe...surprise time lo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home