biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Wah..good day wo..

This morning wj sms me to asked me whether I was sick. I told him I could not online and he replied and told me that he got something to tell me. I did not think so much until wl called me and after she discussed the course registration thing with me, she asked me wj got called me or not..then she said better let him tell me what he wanted to tell me in person. So I decided to call him...hhaha...to my surprise..the news is he is no longer single!!

Haha..we both shouted and laughed throughout the whole conversation.. I asked him to treasure the girl nicely..he is so uncertain about this relationship..it makes me recall my relationship...it is getting stagnant and I do not know how to continue it sometimes. I am getting pesimistic sometimes. Am I getting more complicated than 2 years of me? I guess the answer is yes. and I know the problem is my mum. But what I can do? I can't do anything to against her action towards us. Yesterday I could not sleep. Thinking whole night what I am going to do next. But there is nothing out. I am totally helpless in this. Sometimes I just will think may be it should not begin.But it did happened. I wish I will not hurt anybody next time. But I scare of the day. It makes me recall the book by zhangmanjuan. The girl chose her dad and her husband left her. Will this happened one day? I don't know..losing confidence to myself..no one will understand this i guess... or I have overworried about this relationship. I wish I can go back to the times where I am more relax in this relationship. Now it is too deep,I am not sure it is a good thing or bad. Since it is uncontrollable.

He is having a serious ulceration mouth. I am helpless but just tried to give as much water as I can to him. I am also having my hard time. But who cares? hmm..never mind, it will over soon.. tomorrow may be...

Lecturer is coming tomorrow.. I just managed to rush all my daily tasks in the log book..there were altogether 30 pages...I finished it all in one day..now the hand is aching..and I am going to sleep soon...may tomorrow will be a good day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home