biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, November 19, 2004

After a long holidays...

well,the holidays were too long...I am getting bored after I back to my workplace...counting the dates,ooo...2 more weeks...but i am starting to feel anxious...i guess I can't finish my designs before I leave the office because yesterday I was asked to design another few banners...the wallpapers,wardrobe system,brochure and now the new banners....the art painting....the worst thing is the computer here is super slow...making it double the time to complete a banner...

Last week I went to Kuantan. Our bus broke down and even hit the divider..so we reached Kuantan after more than 12 hours. Really a bizzare trip. The relationship with his mum is getting better. But the day before I back, I feel very sad. The way his mum talked really hurt and I was upset because he really did not know what happened. Kinda frustrated. But now I don't care too much. Care too much will only make me sensitive towards the words.

I got a new samsung X600A. Kinda disappointed at first because I thought it was a flip phone. But now I really satisfy with it although til now I have not explored all of its function. I always want to have a camera phone.Now I got it,the feeling is surprisingly normal. Haha..I guess may be I will be happier if I buy it myself or it is a present from him :P

ok,go back to my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home