biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, November 26, 2004

Maybank2u.com.my

Sigh sigh sigh...what is happening to the big corporates in Malaysia?I think they are getting like official "big ear hole"!
I have a Maybank2u account since 3 years ago if not mistaken,just to pay the Gas fees as during that time only Maybank2u can make the transaction to the gas company.Sooner,I found that I can pay it via Bumiputra e channel and pos office as well. So I only use these 2 ways...and...now I have forgotten the pins and even the user name for my maybank2u account!!And now they want to charge us RM12 annually for using the service!! Ah...imagine the interest is so low and now they want to charge us RM12!!!agrrhhh....Hope all the users will change to other banks now..such as Bumiputra! Frankly I feel that the service by Bumiputra not bad..and the branches are a lot more than Maybank!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home