biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Monday, December 20, 2004

Sick :'(

I am back to Cyberjaya now! But I have fallen sick for many days, til now still have not recovered yet...sigh..quite suffering...fever and flu!

Yesterday was housemate's birthday. . We went to Sunway Pyramid the night before and watched The Phantom of Opera. It was nice, to me. We then went to a mamak store and celebrate for her. I guess she must be quite lonely and not so happy as her boyfriend was not around to celebrate together with her. Nevertheless, she still said she was happy..

I spent the whole Sunday to clean the room and house. Now my room is so clean and considered tidy! :P I cleaned the front part of the house and the kitchen..now the back and hands are aching!!

The surprise had been given to him on 17th,hehe..glad that he likes it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home