biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, December 10, 2004

Day 4

It is the day 4 that he is not beside me. The feeling of missing suddenly grows double..luckily there is something called phone or handphone that keeps us in touch :)
Well,today I watched Taxi Driver. Kinda disappointed. I think it is so so only..may be i have put too high expectation on it lo...
Then night I called a call from kokhui. He asked me out for dinner with other friends.. so we went to Song River. A nice place to chit chat..we waited quite long but we managed to use the time to talk about many things..it is really a good dinner,i enjoyed it a lot! And horngjau gave us a treat...hehe..wonder why those working not treating,but since jau is so sporting..I did not questioned them..
Got to go to sleep, just had a conversation with honey over the phone,..and now it is drizzling..i guess tonight I will get a nice sleep :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home