biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Week Summary

Well, school reopened. But I am still in a holiday mood! Nevertheless,loads of work start to flood me! My FYP and ITP presentation..CCNA...arghh....

I got Da Vinci Code as christmas present.^o^ Still reading on it..but it is getting exciting, I am now in dilemma everyday,to finish it or finish my work first? :P

I have watched a movie,recommended by Housemate,titled "The Classic". It is a korean movie. I like it very much,and downloaded the soundtrack..Oooo...now there is a song become my all time favourite...hahahha..If there is chance and time,I will want to watch it again! it is such a touching movie!

Ohya,about my Christmas eve? I went to Sunway after a hearty dinner with his parents..Nothing much in Sunway. I only spent my time chit-chatting with my friends and without realize, the Christmas has come! I was so tired that when I reached home, I fall into sleep very fast!

I am now working on my resume. Gosh..final year student! Now only I am going to produce myself a resume! I hope it will become a nice one after her guidance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home