biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year!

Yesterday we went to serdang F1+Tong shui for jian's birthday celebration. And before that I went to putrajaya hospital as my eyes has been feeling not comfortable for a couple of days.
Today is the first day of year 2005.I did nothing except sleep!My left eye remained pain for the whole day.I did not wear contact lense anymore..instead,I wear the old-fashioned+thick specs of mine. I feel uncomfortable actually,the eyes has been feeling even tired after wearing it! Well,I feel grateful to have him to accompany me..but sigh,now I need to work on sis's project..I have delayed it since wednesday!!
All the best for the new year :) May the world in peace as well! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home