biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

No MIracle?

This morning when I woke up,I was waiting for miracle. To my disappointment, my left eye still not feeling well. :'( Later I will go to see the doctor again! Hopefully I will be alright.. I still have many undone things to go..especially my fyp! Wearing the thick and heavy specs make me feel dizzy and most of the times I can't continue my work!
I am quite interested in this sms poll. I wonder whether it will speed up / strengthen the progress of Government in realizing the promise it had made to the public.
Yesterday night I was so happy..haha..why? it is because when I search google for bigbigmug, I finally found that my blog is in the google list! Haha..I am silly,isn't it? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home