biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday Blue

Well,today my productivity was so low..my left eye still feeling not well.Just now when mum called me,I decided to tell her that I want to go back to Penang..I can't stand anymore :( tomorrow I might go to putrajaya hospital/clinic again :(
The tsunami donation is now up to 2 billion USD from all over the world. Seemed a huge sum of money!And to my surprise,japan donated the most which is 500 million..and US only donated 350 million (although it doubled its donation 10 times after being criticized by the media for so stingy). And I was saddened by those ugly Malaysian who simply think that this is a golden opportunity to dump their rubbish at the collection centre. Shame on them!!
Got to continue my FYP :( Hope tomorrow my eye will be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home