biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sepet

I know, I know..this topic is kinda out-dated. The proudly produced by Malaysian movie "Sepet" was released one month ago. But I was busy with my final year project! Busy with interviews!At last, last Sunday, when mrgoodgood drove back from penang to cyberjaya,we stopped by (actually purposely go) Mid Valley to watch Sepet. I have done survey..no more cinema is showing Sepet, except Mid Valley! And when i wanted to book it online, surprisingly to find out that it has been fully booked! The time when we bought the ticket is 1.xxpm. And the ticket is selling fast!!! My god! I thought only we both are the out-dated one!

Although we bought the ticket 3 hours earlier (the show is at 4.40pm), we still have to sit at the first row :( but what to do? We were there!! Takkan go home meh...??

So both of us went shopped around..to spend the 3 hours time! Luckily MPH was having sales...

At last, movie time! Wah...the whole cinema was full!! I felt so harmony because the whole cinema was occupied by different races, all of them came for the same purpose, to support Sepet!

Well,I guess most of you have read the critics about Sepet. So I am not going to jump into every single details about it..the conclusion is TWO THUMBS UP! and it is truely a Malaysian movie..the habits, the culture, everything in the movie is so "buatan in malaysia" feel!! Of course it is not as perfect as those Hollywood movie, but i feel that this idea is quite fresh and it really brings out the Malaysian culture to the audience...I am so happy to see other races enjoying the jokes together with us!

Then ah, we decided to share this movie with the friends and family ( of course also become my collection) . So today I went to Sunway to find it out! Actually I have tried to find it in Alamanda yesterday, and they said it was out of stock! After the 4th shop we went, we finally got our Sepet VCD, of course must support original la....funny thing is we spent RM22 for the movie and the VCD only RM19.90. Total spent a lot on this le..but still worth lo..but then,aiyo..GSC Mid Valley,memang lintah darat la...

For those who is able to read chinese, can try to read this comment . Quite true and unbias..

Oya, I have accidentally found the director of Sepet, Puan Yasmin Ahmad's blog. Hehe, you guys can go to have a read, quite interesting :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home