biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Equinox

What is the world we are living in? Sigh, I am now suffering from the life-threatening haze in Cyberjaya, the intelligent city in Malaysia. Tears are rolling in my eyes and I hardly can breathe already...luckily I don't have asthma..if not..how to stay in such a terrible place???!!

Anyway, yeah..Equinnox...the popular message forwarded by the friends in my yahoo messenger list..they are not using this scientific term, instead the message is like this :

On the 21st March 2005 (Monday), between 11 am to 3.30pm, the sun radiation will be at the highest level. Therefore, kindly be advised not to be outside at this time. Please stay indoor n b a nice kid!

Haha..so I did little reading on what is going to happen on this coming monday..then I found this news from theStar which claims that "Monday’s equinox will not affect our weather much".

Well,believe it or not, we wait until Monday la..meanwhile, remember to stay indoor and drink more water..or else you might dehydrate under the sweltering sun..

It is sooo hot here!!! >_<

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Mar 19, 10:18:00 PM 2005, Blogger Jason Lioh said…

    Equinox or no equinox, I still have to go out to attend classes and mid term at night. Yeah, next monday got mid term. mid term? more like pre finals to me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home