biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Phew~~

Just back from one hour of gym and now I am so sweaty!Haha...but the feeling is so nice that I tell myself that I should go more often next time. However,just now there was a busy-body guard who came and told us that from today onwards,the resident card only allows one person to use the facility!Initially,the card owner can bring along 2 friends. They had reduced to 1 few months ago..and now!The card owner only can use the facility!I am not sure whether other condominium also practice this rule!From my point of view,the management of the condominium wants to earn money!When people want to use the facility,they have to pay RM10 to make the resident card. I might go make one if I am going to gym next time lo..aih..but there is 2 months more to my graduation date..how le??

Ok..dinner time..going to cook :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home