biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Monday, February 28, 2005

Oscar~!

Oscar's result is out!! Check this out at here or here. There are so many nice movies in the list which are still not yet shown in Malaysia. Aih..so kesian..I have downloaded some of them lo..Seriously I really support the original one as me and mrgoodgood always go to the cinema.We seldom buy the pirated VCD/DVD unless it is an old movie which we think is classic or the movie has never shown up in our country.

I have watched Kate Winslet and Jim Carey's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (download one lo..). It won the "Original Screenplay" award from Oscar! The story is really really special. When you watch til the end, only you discover the real meaning/story behind it. This makes me recall Tom Cruise's Vanila Sky.Also a good movie~

Then ah..I also downloaded Jamie Foxx's "Ray". I spotted him at Collateral when he was Max, the taxi driver who fetched Tom Cruise to 5 places to execute his job. He is the 77th Oscar's Best Actor! When my project is over, I will watch this movie at my 17" inch computer (aih...)

About The Aviator, I watched it in GSC,Penang Gurney Plaza. Lousy cinema that cut the movie's top and bottom!!This caused the subtitles disappear and hence we could not really enjoy it (imagine you cannot see someone's head or you only see part of someone's head!!)..anyway,it also won some awards this time such as Art Direction, Cinematography and Costume Design.

Million Dollar Baby by Clint Eastwood seemed won the most awards. It is now in Malaysia. See after my project, we will go watch la..:)

Finding Neverland! Sideways!! When are you guys coming to Malaysia??? I have downloaded Finding Neverland's OST,will listen it later. Sigh...I seemed always download things..but err..I really support the originals!!

After talk so long about oscar, really hungry already! *sniff* * sniff*...eeee...someone has baked a cake wo!!!!! ~.~ I also want~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home