biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, February 25, 2005

shopping!

TOday I am going out to shop for the stuffs for Enite! My friend suggested me to go to Sungei wang(more choice but large crowd) but another one said Midvalley(less choice but won't so crowded)...ahh..So ma fan ah..I just want to buy a pair of shoes (high heel), nail polish and the invisible straps for the bra...hmm..still thinking want to buy a handbag or not..sigh..I am BROKE!!!!Luckily I have bought my prom dress last time in penang, so now no need to think so much...

Sigh, it is sooo contradicting..people said we should not spend so much for just a night! I also feel so but inside my heart,I might feel that if I am going to the prom night, I should dress leng leng ma..somemore this is my first time and last time to attend the nite after 4 years study in MMU..see la..girls ah..

Anyway,today sounds a happy day,must be a super good day for LIBRAian...hope don't have much traffic on the road la..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home