biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Thursday, February 24, 2005

No free lunch ah??

I actually just started to use Haloscan when I discovered that the original comment box offered by Blogger is quite troublesome. So I switched to Haloscan. However, I just discover a fact that

All comments over four months old are archived for non-premium members. These comments are simply moved to a different database and are not deleted. This is done to keep the performance of the site at an acceptable level. This restriction does not apply to premium (upgraded) members and upgrading your account automatically restores all previously archived comments within 24 hours of the upgrade.


This information is extracted from Haloscan FAQ sheet after I read this article from PapiMami's blog.

Ahhh.....why so ma fan one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home