biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, February 11, 2005

Constantine

Yesterday I queued for ONE HOUR at the GSC Gurney Plaza counter to buy the tickets for "Constantine". I actually had booked 6 tickets but the attendant told me that there was not a record there! So we have no choice (actually got,but don't have time) but to choose the first row from the screen!

There was a terrible jam at the Bagan Jermal roundabout. Initially,if we walk from our house to Gurney Plaza,it will take 5 minutes. If we drive,due to the one way street,we also need 5 minutes (or less than). As we were watching night show,we decided to drive for security purpose. However, there was a police block at the roundabout so we have to take a longer time which is 20 minutes to reach Gurney Plaza!!!

11 of us sit at the first row, I guess all of them same like me now-->Neck Pain!!haha...and I heard my sister's boy friend complaining about his eyes...hehe...but i really like this kind of activity..all of us - 6 brothers and sisters,together with boy friend,husband and girl friend and 2 auties went together for movie for the first time! The feeling was really fantastic!

About the movie,Keanu Reeves still as handsome!!!Overall,it is quite exciting except the part before ending,I do not actually get the meaning..:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home