biG biG muG’s hiDDen eMotiOn

我相信每个人的一生 都是一首动人的歌 我和平凡人没有不同 只是用力唱出我的歌 让自己感动

Friday, February 18, 2005

A.I

This is a link forwarded by a friend. I really go challenge the A.I. Haha...

So, the first thing I think is my Kogepan (my bread doll) on my bed. So it went like this : (read from bottom)

29. I guess that it is a rubber ducky?No
28. Do most people use this daily?No
27. Do you put things in it?No
26. I guess that it is a beanbag chair? No.
25. Does it roll? No.
24. Was it used over 100 years ago? No.
23. Do you make something with it? No.
22. Does it come in a box? No.
21. Do you clean it regularly? No.
20. I guess that it is a stuffed animal? No.
19. Is it inorganic? Yes.
18. Do you hold it when you use it? Yes.
17. Would you use it in the dark? Yes.
16. I guess that it is a teddy bear? Close.
15. Could it be found in a classroom? No.
14. Is it soft? Yes.
13. Can it be placed on your head? No.
12. Does it have big ears? No.
11. Is it usually warm? No.
10. Is it hard? No.
9. Is it black? No.
8. Is it brown? Yes.
7. Do you use it in your home? Yes.
6. Does it move? No.
5. Can it be used for recreation? Yes.
4. Can it be washed? Yes.
3. Can it make a sound? No.
2. Would you give it as a gift? Yes.
1. It is classified as Other.


Haha..then the following message appears:

You won!

Is it one of these ...
a stress ball
a koosh ball
massage oil
a walking stick
whiskey
a dog leash
a back scratcher
a recliner
a rope
a parachute
a futon
a beach ball
beer
a life jacket
nail polish
a dog toy

Found that the doll is not in the list, I entered the correct answer in the box provided and saw this:

You were thinking of a doll.
Is it brown? You said Yes, I say No.
Is it hard? You said No, I say Yes.
Would you use it in the dark? You said Yes, I say No.
Does it come in a box? You said No, I say Yes.
Was it used over 100 years ago? You said No, I say Yes.
Contradictions Detected
It does not matter if our answers disagree, as over time the game will change its answers to reflect common knowledge. If you feel that the game is in error, the only way to fix it is to play again.

Hahah..although at the beginning,it states that do not specify a thing.So I imagine it as a doll..but still the A.I can't guess what I am thinking. May be the answer I gave is too subjective. :P

Feel curious about this game? Haha..check it out!! Click "play" at the bottom,do not need to care about other thing :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home